This service enables investors to request permission to install ATM machines in different areas in Sharjah and it includes the following:
- Bank ATM.
- Phone bills payment machines.
- Copy machines.
- Issuing insurance certificates.
1. Label should be placed on the authorized machine.
2. Label should be placed in a clear place.
3. Commitment to place label on the ATM to avoid violations.4. Concerned party should provide new label if the label is damaged.
- Fill in Permit form.
- Request letter.
- No Objection Letter from the concerned parties (site owner – Civil Defence – etc.).
- Permits of any accompanying promotional campaigns if exited (refer to promotional campaign requirements and conditions).
- Samples of advertising materials including Arabic ones with the consumer protection logo.
- Copy of Bank's valid license.
- Fill in ATM permit request form.
- Detailed letter from the Central Bank.
- Arabic No Objection letter from the site owner.
- ATM: .................... AED 1000 is required for each machine.
- Logo:……….…….AED 500